The Excalibur 3926TB food dehydrator is growing popularity day by day from the amazing 9 trays availability. This makes it more efficient and reliable as you can use it to preserve so much food.
Drying is seen one of the most common ways to preserve food at this day and age. With this said, the food dehydrator is growing in popularity where more users buy this item by the day.
In this depth review, we are going to look into more detail on the Excalibur 3926TB and will mention the features, specifications, pros, and cons plus a conclusion that will describe the food dehydrator and the ratings as well.
Features of Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator
This Excalibur 3926TB has a thermostat that can be adjusted to between 105°F to 165°F. This is a good feature as one can use it to dry meats such as beef to beef jerky safely.
Has a Timer
This dehydrator has a timer that can be used up to 26 hours making it efficient since you can go out or even put it overnight without any worries.
Used on the Table Top
Having a small size and light on weight, the 3926TB can be placed on top of a table or kitchen counter as preferred. This makes it quite efficient when you need to use space on other bigger items in your kitchen.
The trays can be removed if you need to dry bulky items. This is quite reliable since you do not have to look for other bigger dehydrators.
The food dehydrator measures 19 x 17 x 12.5 inches. It has drying space of about 15 square feet from the 9 trays available.
Multiple Food Dehydration
The Excalibur 3926TB can be seen to have 9 trays making it more than enough to put in a variety of foods that need to be dried.
Light on Weight
This food dehydrator weighs 22 pounds. It is very light and yet can achieve so much in just one sitting.
- The 9 tray makes it quite efficient for drying plenty of foods at once.
- Has a timer that can go up to 26 hours. This is very convenient as you can go on with your errands outside the house and find the foodstuff dried already and switched off by the timer.
- You don’t require much space to use this item in your kitchen.
- Saves you money because you can buy these foods at the farmers market or stores at a discount when you buy in wholesale then dry them for preservation and storage.
- Removable trays make it fit bulkier foods that need drying.
- Not that costly compared to what it can do.
- Drying may take a longer time even up to 26 hours on the timer limit.
- Uses electricity and this can be quite significant when used for more extended periods.
Wrapping On Our Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator Review
The Excalibur 3926TB Food Dehydrator is seen as quite an efficient tool when it comes to food dehydration.
Most users are saying that this is a state of the art technology and may be used to dry almost all kinds of foods efficiently. It is also one of the best methods of drying foods.
The number of users is growing considerably due to its incredible features and the ability to dry so much in one sitting.
The only problem is that it is a bit slow. If it would have been a bit faster, the rating would be a five star as it sits on a four and a half rating.