When it comes to surplus food or your beloved leftover ribs, you could do well to go to the FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Sealing System.
A stylish piece for the kitchen, this unit is outstanding at what it does: sealing plastic bags containing food items.
This could be your favorite greasy chow mein or a couple of pieces of celery; the vacuum sealing device will get its work done well.
Features of the FoodSaver V3835
Unlike most other vacuum sealers, the FoodSaver V3835 has a vertical design that is certain to cause envy among your peers. Not only does this machine look great, it also does its work very nicely, leaving no room for doubt.
The sealer is fully automatic, featuring two different speeds, which depend on the type of food you are trying to seal. Furthermore, this device comes with a suitable bag cutter and also a roll holder.
The vacuum sealer has settings that work according to the moistness or dryness of the rations inside the sealing bags. This means that almost any sort of food item could be kept unspoiled, thanks to the FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Sealing System.
- Its appearance is classy and hence, is a brilliant addition to anyone’s kitchen. The vertical set-up does a lot to save space on the kitchen counter, also proving to be a unique feature.
- There is a marinating option included in this machine, which is optimal for whatever fish or meats. If the customer is looking for a quick preparation for a lunch or dinner, this is immensely helpful.
- Custom-sized bags are made possible with the FoodSaver V3835, with the aid of the bag cutter that comes along. In this manner, there is no wastage of plastic bags. Also, these bags could be reused later, provided they haven’t been used to store meats or the likes of stews.
- The sealing strip is quite long, enabling the customer to make use of large quart or gallon bags. Hence, big amounts of rations could be stored easily!
- The drip tray is like a blessing, catching any excess liquid that dribbles off from the plastic bags, during the process of sealing. As this liquid container is detachable, maintaining cleanliness is quick and uncomplicated.
- The plastic bags are heat sealed. As a result, they are usually not reusable, especially if the user hasn’t left much space when sealing the bag the first time.
- A few customers have complained about a low suction power, when compared to other vacuum sealers.
- Furthermore, some users stated that the automatic bag sensor is faulty, which could be frustrating when one is trying to seal a bag.
- The slot for inserting the plastic bag is narrow, requiring patience from the customer, as they slowly manage to put the bag inside securely. Needless to say, this is also time-consuming.
Wrapping on our FoodSaver V3835 Reviews
If you are not too heavily dependent on using vacuum sealers to preserve food, or simply do not need the machine too often, the FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Sealing System is just right for you.
Although it works well at sealing, the narrow slot for inserting the bags is a bit of a bother.
However, the countless advantages make up for that tiny flaw.