Table of Contents
At one point of the week, We are pretty sure you made so much food you absolutely could not finish. You had so much of leftovers that you just couldn’t bring yourself to throw it away.
So, you decided to seal it in a plastic bag and throw it in the freezer.
Unfortunately, that vacuum sealer you are currently using might not be doing so well for you. Well, a good kitchen requires good appliances.
And we believe, the FoodSaver V3240 Vacuum Sealer may be just the thing you need.
Features Of FoodSaver V3240 Vacuum Sealer
This FoodSaver is just the thing one needs to liven up their kitchen and make their life so much easier. Armed with advanced sealing technology, the FoodSaver sucks out air and moisture while keeping the taste and flavor absolutely untouched.
Not only that, but the V3240 is specially designed and made to keep your food fresh five times longer than ordinary vacuum sealers.
You can seal your food and place it in your freezer for a long time without worrying if it will ever go bad. The sealer features a vertical design which saves space and allows it to be placed almost anywhere, while also, making it portable and easy to carry around.
The FoodSaver V3240 Vacuum Sealing System is not only a very high functioning machine but also very easy to use. The machine only has a couple of buttons and simple, easy to remember functionalities to keep complexities to a minimum.
The sealer features 2 different vacuum speeds based on the food types and two seal levels for moist or dry food.
The extra-wide sealing strip assures secure, airtight seals and provides more conventionality. Also, a dishwasher-safe drip tray is designed not only to catch liquids and keep your workplace clean but also to be easily removed and reattached as well.
- It is vertical design takes up a little bit space and allows it to be placed almost anywhere in the kitchen room. Adding its portability to the design, its user will enable it to carry it around almost anywhere.
- Extra-wide sealing strip adds conventionality and ease of use.
- Drip tray catches drips, keeps the kitchen clean and can be removed as well.
- Keeps food fresh five times longer.
- Features technology to prevent damaging of delicate food.
- Easy to maintain.
- Warranty does not cover damage due to overheating and natural causes which might prove to be a disappointment.
- At the same time, sealing will require the sealer to rest for a while to ensure proper sealing.
- Lack of colors: Only available in black or white.
Wrapping on our Foodsaver V3240 Review
Foodsaver V3240 Vacuum Sealer is a clever little device for an ordinary task. Although it has a couple of demerits, it benefits outweigh them by a mile.
With a longer storage capability, better functionality, ease of use and portable design, the Foodsaver V3240 is a solid select for those who seek a good appliance for their even better kitchen.
If you are interested to see pick our top 10 food saver reviews .